Atomnos Radio hits the airwaves

  • From: "Rickness" <elheme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <squigradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:10:24 -0500

Hi,

I hope that all of you who Celibrated thanksgiving last Thursday had an
awsome Holiday!

I'm kinda sick, but it's Saturday, and around the beginning of the Christmas
season.  This means that along with a lot of alternitive mix I have planed,
I'm going to be putting in some Christmas music, and whatever.

The broadcast starts at 22:00 est, that's 03:00 utc.

The addi is
http://ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000
msn
tds@xxxxxxx
email
elheme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This will be a 24k stream so that dialup users can listen, and so it won't
buffer too much .. hopefully.

hehehe, rockon,
Rickness