Re: Another Media Library question, for version 5.33!

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:40:31 -0000

Hi

I have posted a couple of questions on the library window as a new user of this function so will try again hoping nobody minds.

When installing I see the media library has several components including for example the dashboard. Should all of these be installed or can any be left out to simplify the screen for a new user. I could not see a mechanism to control these in the preferences.

Also are there any tutorials or documents explaining how to use the library window.

Many thanks

Peter Bentley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>