Admin: web site down time

  • From: "Shannon R." <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp4TheBlind <Winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:55:01 -0700

Howdy gang,
I am sorry I haven't been around much, but I've been battling some e-mail
issues.  I promise I will be bac in the loop full swing when I get back
from California on August 22.
Now, ***please!*** read this, please!  ON July 25, www.shannon.reece.net is
expiring.  I have no intention of renewing it because, A., it's expensive,
B., it's limiting and C., Ultrahost.us where I have my other sites is 90
trillion times better anyway.
So, since www.shannon.reece.net is expiring, the W4TB site will be down for
a week or so I'd guess.  Chris wants to either get our own domain or move
it to a different site.  Also, several of the links no longer work, Spinamp
for one and I think there is one more.
So get your version of Winamp, the ACB Radio tuner or scripts before July
25.  I don't know when the site will be back up because Chris, I think, is
going to take it over, mostly because I always seem to be a few days behind
getting the links up for the new versions of Winamp and if he puts the page
on his server, he wouldn't, logically, want to share his password.
So, after July 25, make sure you delete
www.shannon.reece.net/Winamp4TheBlind.html from your bookmarks or favorites
and make sure you download everything from the site you need.
If you need to get hold of me, my e-mail address is at the bottom of
this.  I will check the list frequently for questions.
I am sorry this happened in this way--Chris and I had plans to move the
site right after he got back from convention, but with his computer
problems and my silly e-mail issues, we simply weren't able to get it done
in a timely manner.
Shannon

If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx