Re: Adding single files to the playlist

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 06:43:31 -0800

Hi smiling, did you try pressing l, then going to the folder in
question, finding the song you want, and pressing enter?  This, after
being in the winamp playlist editor window.
--Original Message Text---
From: Smiling?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:05:13 -0800

Hello,

Im wondering if any of you are familiar with how to add single files
to a playlist?  I used to be able to do it in prior versions, but just
dont seem to be able to figure out how to do it now.  And I dont mean
wanting to play a single file, I mean adding a single file to what is
already set to be played by going into the file menu and using the,
Enqueue in Winamp, option with the keystrokes of Alt+F, then the
letter E.  But when trying to add just a single file to the already put
together playlist no longer seems to work, the, Enqueue in Winamp,
option is no longer available to use within the file menu when trying
to just add single files, only when adding folders.

Thanks and appreciate any responses.

Marty