ACB Radio buffering problems

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wayne.merritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:25:41 -0500

Greetings all. I have Winamp 5.04 Pro, but my problems also happened with
the prior Winamp, 5.03C I believe. Anyway, for some reason, I can listen to
the Mainstream channel on ACB Radio just fine, but not the Interactive
channel. I've also tried listening to Club 977, and there aren't any hang
ups there either. I'm having a major buffering problem whenever I try to
listen. I had the MP3 Pro plug-in as my default MP3 plug-in for a long time,
and someone told me that there were username and password problems with that
plug-in when no one is broadcasting. Yesterday I switched my MP3 plug-in to
Nulsoft's MP4, but still had the same problems. To my knowledge my streaming
buffer sizes are set to their max. Does anyone have any other ideas of what
I might try or look at again? I don't have a lot of time as it is, but when
I do, I'd like to listen to the Interactive channel.

Many thanks,
Wayne
www.wayneism.com