Re: A very special anything goes this saturday!

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:20:26 -0500

you forgot to mention the time.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Byron Stephens
  To: mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
music-unrestricted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blind-people2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 1:17 PM
  Subject: A very special anything goes this saturday!

  Hey there high there ho there all! We have something very special on this
saturday's anything goes on the drunken friends radio network, something a
sertan website will never forget! It's gonna be allot of fun with tunes, booz
and this special surprise! To tune in, for dialup listeners the address is
http://dfrn.servebeer.com:9524
  For broadband the address to tune in is http://dfrn.servebeer.com:9530
  The station msn is requests at drunkenfriends.net
  To know more about this surprise and to get involved with it, get back to me
on msn, my address is renegade_74@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Look forward to seeing yall there for lots of fun times!
  email address
  bstephens122874@xxxxxxx
  msn
  renegade_74@xxxxxxxxxxx