A question about the m4p format

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:57:03 +0800

hi,

below is the list of file type that can be able to play with Winamp. this
list is up to winamp version 5.21. I don't see any file type that is M4P
that Jouie says can played with winamp.

hi brian, I assume you are asking about m4b format, the answer is yes. see
the item number 36 on the following list.

1. CDA
2. MPG
3. MPEG
4. M2V