2011-01-04 The free flight (The new-year's edition)

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 07:28:25 -0600

The Free Flight for January 4, 2011

The Beatles - Please Please Me - I Saw Her Standing There
Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn - Astronomy Domine
Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced - Purple Haze
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin  - good times bad times
Blood, Sweat & Tears - Child Is Father To The Man - Somethin' Going On
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King (40th Anniversary Boxed Set) -
21st Century Schizoid Man
Uriah Heep - Very 'eavy Very 'umble - Gypsy
Bloodrock - Bloodrock I - Gotta Find a Way
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Barbarian
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tank
Rush - Rush - Finding My Way
Ozric Tentacles - Erpsongs - Velmwind
porcupine tree - tarquin's seaweed farm - The Cross-Hole-Yellow Hedgerow
Dreamscape
Dead Can Dance - Dead Can Dance - The Fatal Impact
Portishead - Dummy - Mysterons
Simple Minds - Once Upon a Time - Once Upon a Time
Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day (reissue 2006) - breathe (2 am)
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular Time to Pretend
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Knife Edge
Jimi Hendrix - The Cry Of Love - Belly Button Window

The KLF - Chill Out
Brownsville Turnaround On The Tex-Mex Border
Pulling Out Of Ricardo And The Dusk Is Falling Fast
Six Hours To Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
Dream Time In Lake Jackson
Madrugada Eterna
Justfied And Ancient Seems A Long Time Ago
Elvis On The Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul
3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
Wichita Lineman Was A Song I Once Heard
Trancentral Lost In My Mind
The Lights Of Baton Rouge Pass By
A Melody From A Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
Rock Radio Into The Nineties And Beyond
Alone Again With The Dawn Coming Up

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcb5i3