[win2kforum] Re: SMS opinions?

  • From: "Reid Lauderman" <rlauderman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:19:39 -0400

As I sit at my desk writing a proposal for an SMS application deployment for
a company I installed two (2) SMS servers for last year, I feel compelled to
respond to this question.  SMS is an application that is fairly straight
forward to install but difficult to fully use.  If you focus on learning one
part at a time, you should be OK.  I particularly like the hardware
inventory, software deployment and Remote Control features.

Reid

Reid Lauderman
Consultant
Innovative Technology Partners, York, PA
Office:717-840-7880 ex. 17
Mobile: 717-503-5640