Unicode text

  • From: Mark Greenaway <mgreenaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wilyfans <wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:17:14 +1000

I'm trying to learn Portuguese, and would like to be able to enter
Portuguese text using wily. This raises the question of how to enter
Unicode text in wily at all. Is there something fundamental that I'm
missing? I've looked at the wily source (keyboard.c / dokeyboard() etc.)
and while I can see how cursor keys etc. are handled, there doesn't seem
to be any special provision for entering Unicode like ^K in vim, which
allows you to compose two characters to form a digraph.

I imagine wily doesn't work the same way, but am not sure where to look.
Any help would be appreciated.

Mark