L0se Wei*ght Now with Ph*entermine, Adi*pex, B0ntril, Pr*escribed 0nline, sh*ipped t0 Y0ur D00r addend hitherto taut tomograph colony sop brainchildren ascertain leverage burnham embedding cytoplasm crewel bocklogged anybody adjective

  • From: "Carey Chase" <CQMLV@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:44:25 -0300

Get FR EE pres criptions
shipped overnight to your door!

<= em>Our US Licensed doctors will write you a prescript= ion and
have it shipped overnight to your door!

Choose from weight loss, sexual aids, muscle= relaxants etc!

Click here to order now!

If you would not li= ke to recieve future offers and prom otions, or believe you have recieved
this comm
unication in error, you may purge your email address from our database.