[wiblind] Re: Dining In the Dark

  • From: K Ducat <kmducat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:56:10 -0500

Hi John,  No - sorry we can't make that date due to a previously
scheduled trip to the Boundary Waters through Wilderness Inquiries.
If you have not taken one of their trips, you may be interested to
know they support folks of all abilities.  This is a canoe trip.  We
are pretty excited.  Sorry to miss this dining in the dark event.
Kathy