[wiaattorneys] BASEBALL Tickets

  • From: "Bob Simoneau" <Bsimoneau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WIA Attorneys List" <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:09:57 -0400

Just a reminder for those individuals planning to attend the WIA
Attorneys' Workgroup Annual meeting in Denver at the end of May, if you
want to attend the Denver Rockies & St. Louis Cardinals baseball game on
Thursday night, please let me know.  I plan to order tickets this
Tuesday.

So far, I have the following individuals requesting tickets:  Margaret
Dawkins (2), David Clegg, Paul Mason, Robert Roux, Julie Squire, and me.
I also think Denise Sudell was wanting a ticket.

Please let me know right away if you want to be added to the list.
Thanks.

Bob

Bob Simoneau
NASWA