[WIA-Info] Neighorhood Parking TODAY

  • From: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Info List <InfoList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:27:53 -0400

Dear Wiltondale Residents,
We apologize for the short notice! The Wiltondale Warriors are hosting Pine
Ridge Swim Team tonight at Wiltondale Pool. Pine Ridge swimmers and families
will arrive to the neighborhood around 5 p.m. Once again, we ask for the
following:
1. Wiltondale Warriors and Families: Please WALK to the pool.
2. All Residents: Please park your cars in your driveways if possible. If you
have space in your driveways for additional cars, please offer these spaces to
your neighbors who do not have driveways/access to alley parking.
3. Sussex Road Residents: From the 600 block down to the pool, please park on
the south side of the street (along the ODD-numbered houses) if you do not have
driveway access, leaving the north side of the street open to reduce congestion
and provide additional space should cars need to turn around.
4. Wilton and Yarmouth Road Residents: All visiting cars will be directed west
on Wilton and Yarmouth Roads to find street parking. So, again, please use your
driveways and offer any additional space to neighbors.
Thank you in advance for your support! Please feel free to come to the pool and
cheer on the Warriors!
Wiltondale Pool CommitteeWiltondale Swim Team Committee