stocking stuffers from Sendero

  • From: "Kim Casey" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Kim Casey'" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:21:42 -0800

iPhone and Windows PC users:

If you or someone you know don't already have accessible navigation, Sendero
has a super holiday special for you, practically a stocking-stuffer.

1.       Enjoy 40% off the monthly subscription for the Seeing Eye GPS and
RNIB Navigator apps through the end of this year.  Try out the app for only
$5.99, for a video demo of the iPhone app visit:

 <http://goo.gl/HXUw8U> http://goo.gl/HXUw8U

Once your one-month runs out, you have the option of one-year, 3 years or a
non-subscription version, Seeing Eye GPS XT.

We love to hear from you.  If you already have the app, consider leaving a
review in iTunes.

2.       75% discount on Sendero Maps for the PC, which gives you the
ability to virtually explore maps, routes and POIs, for only $49.

From all of us at Sendero, we wish you happy and safe travels this holiday
season!