Join the GPSAthon!

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:50:57 -0700

BrailleNote and Braille Sense users, join the GPSAthon. This is Sendero's innovative and somewhat radical pricing experiment. The harsh reality of the relatively small blindness market is that prices are high because quantities are low. This is your chance to get a good deal and potentially influence future pricing.

The GPS software for either the BrailleNote or Braille Sense products, including the VoiceNote and Voice Sense, lists for $1,598 including the navigation hardware or $1,388 for GPS software and maps only.

During the GPSAthon, through the end of 2011, if 8 to 15 users purchase the software directly from Sendero, the price will be $888. If 88 or more units are purchased, the price will be $428 each. The more people who commit to the purchase, the more the price goes down. We will combine purchases worldwide and we will include both BrailleNote Sendero GPS and Sense Navigation purchases. The exact sliding price schedule is listed at the end of this email.

Note: This program is designed for individual users purchasing directly from Sendero. Since the final price will be determined at the end of 2011, those schools and agencies that require the product immediately for a student or client should not participate in this program designed for individual consumer purchases.

When you hit the purchase button, your credit card will be charged the lowest quantity price of $428. At the end of December, we will email everyone who has purchased and announce the final price, at which time your card will be charged the difference between $428 and the final price. Again, the highest price will be $888 and the lowest $428. Sendero will post frequent updates on the latest count of purchases and the current price level at http://senderogroup.com/products/gpsathon.htm

Don't miss out on this extremely powerful independence application for your device. You already have the most expensive part of the equation, the BrailleNote or Braille Sense. We are now providing you an affordable way to add GPS.

Note: for most units, you will need a GPS receiver, available from Sendero or elsewhere. You will also need a place to store the map files like an SD card.

The GPS software is downloadable along with maps for one region, for example North America or Europe, which currently has 24 countries and more being added. You also receive the next two year's upgrade for free unless you are using Australia or New Zealand maps, which do not come with upgrades.

Quantity and Individual Price

Q8, $888,
Q16, $800,
Q24, $722,
Q32, $654,
Q40, $596,
Q48, $548,
Q56, $508,
Q64, $476,
Q72, $452,
Q80, $436,
Q88, $428.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800

Change Subscription Status:
http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm