Announcing Sendero GPS 2010 for the BrailleNote family of Products

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:24:29 -0700

Announcing Sendero GPS 2010 for the BrailleNote family of Products

Davis, CA. April 29, 2010

Version 2010 is Sendero's fourteenth version since our laptop GPS in 2000. It has been 14 years since we began working on the first prototypes. There are 24 improvements since version 6.

Highlights of this 2010 version include:

Sendero Maps software for virtual map exploration on a PC. Free with new purchases. Check out our "Triple Play" promotion, 3 products for the price of one! Visit http://senderogroup.com/news/deals.htm

New updated 2010 maps and Points of Interest as well as a new Rich Map engine and a new SQLite database engine. This includes access to the dozens of transit company databases from the Google Transit Feed. There is over 13GB of new map and POI data compared with 11GB in the last release.

Enjoy the new Favorites List and History List for easier POI access.

Flexibility to choose the route type you want: Avoid toll roads, skip freeways during peak traffic hours, pick shortest route, the choice is yours.

POI categories have been consolidated and now have the option to add tags for environmental information.

To see all 24 changes from v6 to v2010, visit http://senderogroup.com/products/GPS/v2010changes.htm

For those of you who already have an upgrade on a BrailleNote or VoiceNote and GPS, your upgrade is eagerly awaiting you at http://www.GoSendero.com. To get started using version 2010 view the V2010 online manuals, http://www.senderogroup.com/support/supportgps.htm

For those of you who would like to try v2010 before you buy, download the Trial Version, http://senderogroup.com/products/GPS/testdrive.asp, for your BrailleNote. You will have access to all countries we currently support for the 30 days, after which you can purchase a full version, opt for the Pay-As-You-Go payment plan, or uninstall the 30 day trial version and re-install your old version of Sendero GPS.

Call Sendero toll free, 1-888-757-6810

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800

Change Subscription Status:
http://www.senderogroup.com/social_media/whysendero.htm