[whpva] Re: World Championships 2020

  • From: Giovanni Eupani <eupani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whpva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:48:25 +0100

Hello, everyone.

 until now we have not been able to have a meeting with our most willing members and the association that is open to help us in the organization of the World Championship, so I do not want to risk more and therefore, to give more time to our Dutch friends to do a good job, we withdraw our candidacy for 2020.

We will still do our best to organize as always the races of Misano World Cirquit <https://www.misanocircuit.com/eventi/calendario-eventi-sportivi/open-games/>  at the end of February, and at Monza <https://www.ussm-mb.it/festival/> in mid-June, where you are all invited to attend.

So, good luck to the NVHPV

Best regards,

 Giovanni Eupani

Propulsione Umana