[whitmanpta] Whitman PTA Weekly Email

  • From: Whitman PTA <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:02:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Whitman Families and Friends.

      As everybody should now today is our last day of school and we are happy
to know that  summer is here.  The PTA wants to thank all the parents that
helped to make all of our  programs and fundraising possible.  Thank you to all
the parents that became PTA members and who gave something to our school this
year.  Thanks to our Principal Pam Thompson who agreed to our crazy ideas and
who helped make most of them possible. I would like to dedicate this last letter
to thank our PTA board.  Starting with Mrs.  Wendy Jenson for attending all the
events and for guiding us when need it and for being our PE teacher. I would
also like to give thanks to Wilma McLaughlin  for attending all of the meetings,
events and be our VP over memberships. I would like to thank Peggy Vanocur for
being willing to help out and attending meetings, too.  It is easy to come to a
PTA meeting but to stay and be willing to help is something really amazing and
that is why I would like to thank our newest PTA board member, Milenka Vargas,
who recently went to a PTA training to be a better helper at Whitman Elementary.
I also want to thank our Secretary Lynn Reeves who has been there to help PTA,
SSC and our library as well as many things around our school.  She is a really
amazing human being and an awesome friend. We are so lucky to have Wynona
Barrett and Cathy Watson as part of our board, they always bring great ideas, a
lot of fun and a lot of help to our meetings. Thanks for your support! Thanks to
Terry Bobryk for being our network guru and our male support, but I mostly want
to thank his wife Celeste Bobryk Ozaki, a most dedicated PTA member.  She is the
light who never let me down when I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
 And the one who answered my questions me no matter what time it was and who
always make sure I took care of all the tasks I needed to do in the right Way.
To all of you. Thank you, Thank you Very Much.  I am looking forward for
 another year as a PTA president and I really hope to make a difference next
year.  Have a great Summer Whitman Families!

Sincerely,
Juliana Rintoul, PTA President 2012-2014