[whitmanpta] Whitman PTA Board

  • From: "Whitman PTA" <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:45:34 -0800

Dear Families and Friends of Whitman,

The Whitman PTA had the Association meeting last night and while we had a
quorum to pass most of the agenda items, the most important one was not
voted on which was the selection of a nomination committee.  While I can
appreciate all too well that time is a commodity, it is important that
members of the Whitman Parent/Teacher Association be present at Association
Meetings.  The Whitman PTA Board will be having their next Board meeting on
February 9, 2012 at 6 pm in Rm 17.  You are welcome to come and observe and
I would like to give you the opportunity to show your support to let me know
how you would like to help Whitman PTA and Whitman Elementary.   Kindly let
me know if you will be attending.

Best regards,

Celeste L. Bobryk-Ozaki

President