[wgp] Free tools

  • From: charles mcknight <chuckmcknight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wgp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:03:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

If you join Motorola's Developer program, you can get a free copy of
CodeWarrior Wireless Studio v7. You can get a permanent license key for just
filling out a short survey.

Also, I'll be in Irving, TX next week for training and "management" meetings so
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do the Tuesday meeting (of course, we've
all been somewhat MIA for those). So, let's all plan on trying to get back on
track the following week and get to the detailed design.

Y'all take care now, y'heah?

Chuck