[Westcott Radio] Re: recording computer in studio

  • From: "danabonn@xxxxxxxxx"<danabonn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:47:47 -0400

Are we recording yet?

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Danny <dannyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, May 26, 2012 05:14:55 GMT+00:00
Subject: [Westcott Radio] Re: recording computer in studio

Test run with Andy's show.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Dana Bonn <danabonn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any news yet?
 On May 20, 2012 10:32 PM, "Ccdatsme" <ccdatsme@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Excellent--much appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny <dannyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: westcottradio <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 20, 2012 10:27 pm

 Understood.

Andy and I are trying to strategize the answer.  And in any case, we do
have other computers we can use, now that its not simply a noise issue.
Either way, we can have this sorted out by next weekend.

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Ccdatsme <ccdatsme@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't want to be too pushy here, but I certainly hope this can be
resolved by next week.  We have guest programmers driving in from
Baltimore--one of several parties who donated $100 each to SCR for the
chance to program an episode of TIRnRR--and they're going to want their
show archived.  We raised roughly $1200 in donations from listeners like
these this year, and we need to fully hold up our end of the bargain.
Again, I know we can only do what we can, but there is some urgency
here.