[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/6/08

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:47:23 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/6/08

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- CD

Ernest Ranglin -- Exodus Ska -- Ska at The Jamaica Playboy Club

Third World -- Exodus -- Live in Montreaux

Franco -- Bato Ya Mabe Batondi Mkoba -- Francophonic

Traffik f. Shayne Bailey -- Sweetness -- ?

Tanya Stephens -- Heart of Stone -- ?

Country Boy -- The Country Boy Song -- Country Boy Riddim

Dillinger -- Ragnampiza -- Ultimate Collection

The Revolutionaries -- Ragnampiza Version -- Channel One - Maxfield Avenue
Breakdown

Gregory Isaacs -- Wolves and Leopards -- Sings Dennis Brown

Dennis Brown -- The Border -- Sings Gregory Isaacs

UB40 -- Red Red Wine -- Greatest Hits

Bob Marley -- Buffalo Soldier (7") -- ?

Tommy McCook & Bobby Ellis -- Jah -- Blazing Horns

Ini Kamoze -- Trouble You A Trouble Me -- 16 Vibes of Ini Kamoze

Horace Andy -- The Love of A Woman -- Feel Good All Over

Don Carlos -- Declaration of Rights -- Dub Version

The Mighty Spoiler -- Woman Police -- Unspoilt

Michael Palmer -- I'm Still Dancing & Dancing Dub -- I'm Still Dancing
Showcase

Serani -- Playing Games -- Strictly the Best 39

Beenie Man -- The Gal Dem Love Me So -- The Ultimate Reggae Dancehall
X-Perience

Pierre Akendengue -- Considerable -- Nandipo / Afrika Obota

Linval Thompson -- Natty Africa -- Promo

The Aggrovators -- Militant Salute -- Instrumental Reggae

Bunny Wailer -- Roots -- Hall of Fame

Israel Vibration -- The Same Song -- The Same Song

Benaissa -- Voodoo (Radio Mix) -- Voodoo & Coconut Water

Theo Beckford -- Good Morning Miss Laura -- Trench Town Ska

Femi Kuti -- Dem Funny -- Day by Day

Augustus Pablo -- Ital Sip -- The Mystic World of Augustus Pablo

Fantan Mojah -- Jah Time -- Stronger

Busy Signal w. Mykal Roze -- Real Jamaican -- Loaded

Michigan & Smiley -- Diseases -- Dancehall - The Rise of Jamaican Dancehall
Culture

Alaine f. Machel Montano HD -- Tonight -- ?

Mighty Diamonds -- Pass The Kouchie 12" -- ?

Alton Ellis -- (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right -- Arise
Black Man

Alpha Blondy -- Interplanetary Revolution -- Cocody Rock

Steel Pulse -- Ku Klux Klan 7" -- ?

Rupie & Sidy -- Herbert Spliffington -- ?

Taxik -- Don't Mess With Me -- D'Soca Zone 8th Fete

Turbulence -- Name & Number -- Irie Reggae

Mad Anju -- Stop Me If You Can -- Mad Bwoy Anju

King Tubby -- Dub Fi Gwan -- Dub Gone Crazy

Miriam Makeba -- Masakhane -- Homeland

Barrington Levy -- Here I Come -- Here I Come

Peter Tosh -- Creation -- Bush Doctor

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM