[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/29/08

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 16:47:25 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/29/08

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- CD

Max Romeo -- Old Men Makes War -- I Love My Music

Carlton Patterson -- Hypocrite -- Black & White Reggae Classics 2

Nonini -- Mwisho Na Mawazo -- Mwisho Na Mawazo

Alison Hinds f. Uncle Sam -- Wine In De Place -- The Alison Hinds Show

Harry Toddler -- More Money -- ?

D'Angel -- Stronger -- ?

The Revolutionaries -- Round Seven -- I Came I Saw I Conquered

Michael Smith -- Picture or No Picture -- Mi Cyaan Believe It

Bushman -- You Can't Blame the Youth -- Penthouse Showcase 2

Soul Syndicate -- Mariwana -- Harvest Uptown Famine Downtown

Burning Spear -- Shout It Out -- Dry And Heavy

Peter Tosh -- No Nuclear War -- No Nuclear War

Barrington Levy -- No War -- ?

The Mighty Terror -- Brownskin Girl -- Trojan Calypso Box Set

Sizzla f. Calibe -- The One You Love -- Addicted

Spragga Benz -- My Jamaican Girl -- Prototype

Tony Greene -- Sax Rock -- Midnight Blue

Sandra Cross -- Take A Bow -- Hits After Hits 2

Marcia Griffiths -- Lonesome Feeling -- Naturally

Tinariwen -- Nezagh Ajbal -- Ishumar

Kazufumi Kodama -- Moon -- Stars

Dennis Brown -- Cassandra -- The Best of Dennis Brown

Cocoa Tea -- I Swear -- Yes We Can

Leroy Sibbles & Louie Culture -- Rock Me -- Irie Reggae

Bob Marley -- I Know (12") -- ?

Thomas Mapfumo -- Manhungetunge -- Manhungetunge

Maxi Priest -- Caution -- You're Safe

Kardinal Offishall -- Numba 1 (Tide is High) Dutty Sout Remix -- Promo

Konshens -- Winner -- Strictly the Best 39

Eddy Grant -- Walking on Sunshine -- The Very Best of

Jimmy Cliff -- I'm Gonna Live I'm Gonna Love -- Follow My Mind

Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra -- Love Theme from The Godfather -- Wild Peace

Itopia -- Creation Dubwise Version -- Wackies Sampler 3

The Maytals -- Bam Bam -- The Sensational Maytals

Delroy Wilson -- Baby I Need Your Loving -- The Mighty Two - In Memoriam

Sean Caruth f. Jamesy P -- Sexy Now -- ?

Anthony Red Rose f. Anthony B -- Gangstas Heaven -- My Name is Red Rose

Pressure -- Health and Strength -- Drop It Riddim

Alton Ellis -- I'll Take Your Hand -- Arise Black Man

Ofo The Black Company -- Allah Wakbarr -- ?

Papa Levi -- Bonny & Clyde -- ?

Bunny Wailer -- High Grade -- Tek Set

Miriam Makeba -- 'Cause We Live For Love -- Homeland

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen