[website-critique] Great site...

  • From: "DesignWorks" <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <takeatip-leaveatip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<websitecritique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:43:59 -0600

In starting up a Yahoo group earlier this evening for some of my MS (Multiple
Sclerosis - the other MS!  LOL) friends, one of them mentioned the "ads" which
take up a LARGE part of the top of each email.  I have ALWAYS found the
annoying too.. but didn't know what, or if I could, do (anything) about them.
I noticed that one of the people on the list, when her mail came in, there were
NO large ads taking up the top of her email.. and I asked her how come.

She simply sent me to this site... http://www.guidescope.com  What a
difference!  Not only does it kill the ads IN the emails but other pop ups too.

Just thought I'd pass it on!

Tee

Please Forward This Email to a Friend