[webproducers] Re: webproducers Digest V2 #10

  • From: laurie kalmanson <laurie_kalmanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:44:25 -0800 (PST)

hi ... my friend teaches the new school pm class ... i
have been a guest ... in my clearly biased opinion it
is very good ...

also, united digital artists -- uda.com -- will teach
a class for a group as a custom deal ... get some
people together and tell them what you want and they
will put it together ... full disclosure: i have
taught ia / project management there

-- laurie

=====
http://www.requestmarketing.com