[webproducers] Re: web based contact management

  • From: "Susan Friesen" <susanfriesen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:39:03 -0800

This is exactly what Insinc built for us - www.kindacts.net - a central
web-based application for our contacts that includes list-serve capabilities
tied in after performing a search. We keep notes and specific information
about our contacts, ie, whether they are a donor, or volunteer, of have
attended one of our functions.

Our customization came in when we needed it to tie in with our invest in a
Coin-spiracy program where we keep track of journal stories entered through
our website. (www.investinakinderworld.com)

Susan