[webproducers] thanks, new benefits/discounts, let me know...

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:26:18 -0400

I wanted to take a moment to thank Michael Randazza and New School
University for collaborating with WebProducers (WP) to co-sponsor our
first ever professional development seminar.  I also want to thank our
guest speaker  Pamela Ellis of Change Sciences Group
(www.changesciences.com) for coming her talk. I will look into  doing
any future talks online  to benefit all of our members no matter their
geographic location.

We had a good turnout and we plan to do more things like this. If you
have any ideas or suggestions for topics or speakers please let me
know.  I'm working with Michael on a special benefit to start offering
WP members discounts on New School University courses in their CIC
program.  The program includes courses in Web Project Management and
more details are on their website
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/fall01/03a13_comp.htm#COMP6.

Not in NY or the US well you're in luck!

For those not in New York or the USA  New School University has one of
the most developed and renown online course programs internationally and
some courses (as you will see from at
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/fall01/03a13_comp.htm#COMP6)have been
offered online in the past!

We're working to make WP the best and most resourceful organization for
our profession. Please if you have any ideas, suggestions, or comments
send me an e-mail or post it to the list. Also if you are interested in
starting a chapter or doing events in your area please let me know.

Best,

Morry

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx