[webproducers] thank you in order...

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:14:31 -0400

Hi all-
Just wanted to make a public thank you to the folks at ICDSoft who
have just agreed to continue sponsoring Web Producers Organization.
As a professionally community with no budget or revenue stream it's
nice to know we have friends in the industry that believe in our
community.

I should point out that they did not ask me to make this statement nor
did they request the link on our website but I thought it was
appropriate.

Thanks!

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html