[webproducers] Re: short list of iphone developers

  • From: Dan Masca <dan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:38:17 +0300

Hi Ari,
you can add our team ( www.reea.net ) on your list :) .
We develop in partnership two applications for two LA entrepreneurs .
One which is on iTunes is
http://www.iphone-strongbox.com/ and the other one will be soon online
and will be one of the best GPS-enabled application for the iPhone
platform, location-based
mapping and info guide for the Disney theme parks. Functioning much like
an interactive tour book/guide, the application allows a user to find
Points of Interest in their general area within the defined constraints
of Disneyland or Walt Disney World. This Points of interests contains a
lot of useful information like description, users reviews,
rating, price rating etc. All the data is accessed through API
communication. Also the user can filter and search for specific
POIs based on several categories and add POIs and even reviews.
Estimated time of work on this ~ 850 hours.

For non for profits we use to work with special hourly rate even for
Cocoa/ObjectiveC applications.

Dan MASCA
CEO www.reea.net

Ari Feldman wrote:
> This is from my own research. Some are general purpose app vendors, others
> specialize in games. Some have a special revenue model, others are straight
> vendors.
> I don't vouch for any but I know several of the names and they have a good
> reputation.
>
> Feel free to add to the list.
>
> http://www.shinydevelopment.com/hire-us
> http://mobilecorridor.com/
> http://instinctivecode.com/
> http://9mmedia.com/
> http://scrollmotion.com/
> http://www.fifthfloormedia.com/contact-us/
> http://www.motherapp.com/
>
> I also know several individuals (mainly in the NYC area) because I co-manage
> a LinkedIn group of local iPhone developers.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Ari
>

> --=
> Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
>
> Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
>

> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
> and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
> archive.

--=