[webproducers] Re: purchasing Illustrator CS2 / Windows

  • From: Todd Zaki Warfel <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:44:01 -0400

Adobe.com?they have a store and that's where we purchase all of our
Adobe software.
On Apr 16, 2008, at 12:35 PM, Otto Avila wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a site for purchasing a legitimate
> {non-upgrade/educational} copy of Illustrator CS2 for Windows?

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
----------------------------------
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM:    twarfel@xxxxxxx
Blog:   http://toddwarfel.com
Twitter:        zakiwarfel
In practice, they are not.

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html