[webproducers] one month PM job

  • From: miriam songster <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:14:24 -0400

Hi everyone. I'm posting this for a friend who needs help on a
project immediately. If you're interested please contact her via the
email address included below.
Experienced Project Manager needed to manage the design, production
and launch phases of an HTML website with approx 30 pp and a launch
date of 10.28.08. Designer + programmer already on board, siteflow,
schedule and budget completed. Start date immediately! Total hours 35
-50. Please send resume to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you.

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html