[webproducers] how to unsubscribe

  • From: Morry Galonoy <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:15:39 -0400

Quick reminder - The WPO list is a community discussion list not an
announcement or mktg list. Each user/subscriber has full control to
manager their subscription (i.e. unsubscribe, set to diget  or set to
vacation mode).

To unsubscribe use the link in the footer of every message and select
"unsubscribe" on the form on our website then wait for the
confirmation reply and reply to it to confirm you want to
unsubscribe.  Alternatively, send a blank message t unsubscribe in the
subject to webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply
to the confirmation e-mail).  If you don't get an e-mail confirmation
within a few minutes check your junk folders!

For more on the distinctions of e-lists hop over to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.