[webproducers] flash designer needed for a quick job

  • From: Jeanne McCabe <sonicjean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know of a freelance flash designer who might be available to knock
out a couple of ad banners between today and tomorrow? Thanks in advance!!
Jeanne

sonicjean@xxxxxxxxx

Valerie Taraska <valtaraska@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have found New Riders, Web ReDesign: Workflow that
Works a good starter book. They have a companion web
site www.web-redesign.com that you can take a look
at.

Since this is my first post (I've been lurking for a
while) I should probably introduce myself. My name is
Val and I live in the geographic centre of Canada,
Winnipeg to be specific, and I have my own little web
design company.

Cheers!

--- m o r r y wrote:
> I'm going to be teaching a class on Digital
> Producing/Project Management at the New School and
> wanted to ask the list for suggestions on reading
> material(s) especially a text book to use. Also if
> you suggest any good articles I'd be grateful for
> those as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Morry

> www.WebProducers.org. You can also access the list
> archive at the website.
>
> Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me,
morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.