[webproducers] automated response

  • From: "Barbara Farrell" <bfarrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:11:48 -0400

We will be out of the office from Wednesday July 28 - Sunday August 1st.  We
will be back in the office on Monday August 1st.

We will be checking e-mail periodically and we will also be checking our voice
mail.

Barbara t.H. Farrell
TechGroup 21 Inc.

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them in the archive.