[webproducers] Re: Web Dialer / Texter

  • From: "Aaron Harmon" <aaronhar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:20:43 -0700

There are a number of outbound dialer solutions.

SNAPIn offers an outbound platform, as does Genesys.

What sort of message do you want to go out to the customer?  Will it
be interactive with voice or touch tone?  If its going to be
interactive, you'll need hardware to create the experience for the
customer - likely with some sort of Voice browser.  This is going to
be a separate hardware component to the outbound dialer, which places
the call and depending on the platform can play a message.