[webproducers] Re: User experience

  • From: <joanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:38:41 -0700

 I like Yvonnia's explanation. Tweaking it somewhat, I think of UX = as
beingan "umbrella term" that emcompasses 3 major areas:
1. IA (or IxD, which I think of as a mixture of visual design + I= A work,
but everyone defines that differently)2. Content Strateg= y3. Usability /
User Researchers
UX =3D= general way people interact, use, and connect with a design: a
product/web= site/app/mobile UI/etc
IA, CS + Usability =3D disciplines + m= ethodologies that go into creating
that UX
= Joanne

Joanne WeaverPresidentThe Joanne Weaver GroupUX + Creative Talent
Acquisitio=nwww.joanneweavergr= oup.com[1]+1 917 623 9369