[webproducers] Thank you everyone for your recommendations!

  • From: james scola <jscola_72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:36:14 -0800 (PST)

January 30, 2003

I just wanted to thank all of you for your insight and
opinions...they are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy your day!

james scola

--- Lee Semel <lsemel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672323257/002-6046970-6074436?vi=glance

> PHP Developer's Cookbook is a useful resource.
>
> Lee
>
> At 11:06 AM 1/29/2003 -0500, Dennis Yuen wrote:
>

> >WROX's books are a definite. For PHP development, I
> use only 2 aids: WROX's
> >"PHP Programming" and php.net They are sufficient.
> Okay, occassionally
> >Google.
> >
> >Dennis

=====
James N Scola

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org