[webproducers] Thank You Morry!

  • From: james scola <jscola_72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:02:51 -0800 (PST)

Morry,

I know that it is felt but rarely said among myself
and the other members of Web Producers.org; but I
would like to say thank you Morry and thank you to
everyone on your end that help make Web Producers.org
what is, an invaluable resource and altruistic
community.

Your dedication, time, and efforts do not go unnoticed
and I for one truly appreciate everything that you and
your team has done for me and our profession as a
whole, we are all better for it!

The profession and the world needs more people like
you!

Thank you again!

Best,

James Scola

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html