[webproducers] Senior Technical Architect Leadership Opportunity

  • From: "Bridget MacMillan" <Bridget.MacMillan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:47:15 -0400

Hello,

Molecular is a leading Interactive agency with offices in San Francisco,
New York and Boston. www.molecular.com

We have an leadership opening in our San Francisco office.
If you are interested, please contact bridget.macmillan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
617-218-6638

Thanks!
Bridget

Senior Consultant, Technical Architect - San Francisco Office
Overall Accountability and Job Summary

The Senior Consultant, Technical Architect translates business problems
into technical solutions. They architect $1M+ projects as well as
enterprise-wide solutions. They are the technology evangelist within
Molecular and with our clients. Serves as the discipline lead on larger
project(s) and project lead on mid-size projects. They grow and
standardizes best practices and procedures.  They also predict and
mitigate risks across the scope of the entire project.

Consulting / Client Leadership:

Extremely competent in external consulting skills and techniques,
serving as a trusted expert to clients.
Ability to develop and sustain strong client relationships and the
senior -executive levels.
Uses skill in questioning, interviewing, and strategic planning to
define the client(s) business need and sells recommended solution.
Communicates the capabilities and value of our services.
Supports business development activities.
Supports strategy engagements.
Independently follows Molecular Model and can adapt the model across
disciplines to meet specific client needs.
Molecular Leadership / Staff Management:

Uses tools and techniques to transfer discipline expertise to Molecular
colleagues.
Participates in developing, and leads in executing strategic company
efforts.
Educates other consultants in area of expertise.
Provides mentoring to all levels of discipline staff, as well as members
of other teams.
Authors influential white papers and gains thought leadership
recognition for Molecular through focused participation in
industry-related conferences.

Behavioral Competencies:

Outstanding in all of the following competencies:
Written and Oral Communications
Presentations
Meeting facilitation
Building Internal and External Relationships
Creative Leadership
Ownership and Accountability
Conflict Management
 Setting High Personal Standards
Initiative
Teamwork
Mentoring
Staff Management

Requirements:

Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
related area
Proven track record architecting large enterprise systems
6+ years of industry experience programming in Java, C/C++, C#, SQL, VB,
VBScript, JavaScript and PERL
Knowledge of the following technologies: J2EE (including but not limited
to: JSP, Servlet, EJB), JDBC, ASP, COM/DCOM, .NET, XML, UML and OOAD
principles
Knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, WAP, etc.) and networking
topology
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with some of the following
application servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere, ATG Dynamo,
Interwoven, Vignette and Microsoft Commerce Server

Does anyone have any referrals with experience working with large
corporate
sites.

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html