[webproducers] Re: Rich Media Question

  • From: Paul Seward <paul.seward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:13:53 -0400

I was just talking to someone today about Eyewonder and PR this morning.

They both have their merits. But you cannot beat Eyewonder's technical and
administrative support. Very top notch! One of our flash developers
communicates to a couple of their technical support people via IM. They are
very responsive and helpful.

Just my 2 cents though. I am sure others have had different experiences and
opinions.

Paul

On 3/27/08 12:07 PM, "D.Lasday" <dlasday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I havent done a rich media ad campaign in a while and our client has mentioned
> that we can use either Pointroll or Eyewonder.
>
> All I know is Pointroll has better name recognition (uhhh...I recognize their
> name...therefor it must be so....)
>
> You all have comments/experience with either?
>

> --
> Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
> and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
> archive.

> e-mail)
>
> Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
> http://webproducers.org/join.html

Paul Seward
THE MARTIN AGENCY | Sr. Interactive Application Engineer | P 804.698.8392 |
F 804.698.8205