[webproducers] Re: Reveal actual budget in RFP?

  • From: Ari Feldman <outdoorminer2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 07:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

Evan,

The following is a link to modified draft of an RFP that I originally
wrote for Columbia House Online back in mid-1999.

It's been my experience that one of the most difficult parts of writing
an RFP is not so much the content (although that's pretty important)
but the actually format to use. Once you have established a standard
format to go by, the rest becomes rather easy. Anyway, I think I
established a good basic structure to follow.

Here's the link:
http://www.arifeldman.com/downloads/generic_rfp.pdf

Hopefully, you find it useful.

Ari