[webproducers] [PLUG] Special Price for UI13 Conference

  • From: Jared Spool <jspool@xxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:24:54 -0400

[Apologies for any duplication]

Greetings,

The User Interface 13 Conference is next week and I wanted you to have
a chance to save $1000 by registering now and avoiding the walk-in
price. If you've thought about signing up, this is the time.

Sessions are filling up and we want you to get the latest insights on
today's design techniques. On-line registration ends tomorrow, October
7. After Tuesday, we can only accept in-person registrations at the
walk-in rate. If you register now, you can still register for $2890
for the full conference or $875 for a single day.

That means you need to register now and save $1000 at http://www.uiconf.com

Don't miss this final opportunity to attend 4 days filled with
insights from the field's greatest design and usability experts. No
where else can you get these in-depth, full-day seminars:

+ Scott Berkun - Implementing Innovation
+ Dana Chisnell - Discount Usability Testing
+ Andrew Crow and Peter Merholz - Product Design Strategies
+ Kim Goodwin - Interaction Design
+ Jeremy Keith - Designing with Ajax
+ Donna (Maurer) Spencer - Information Architecture Foundations
+ Jeff Patton - Merging User Experience with Agile Development
+ Christine Perfetti - Product Usability Survival Techniques
+ Jared Spool (that's me!) - New Perspectives in UX Design
+ Luke Wroblewski - Effective Visual Design

Special Offer: I've arrange for webproducers list readers to receive a
special discount. Use the promotion code UIE when you register and
receive $30 off of each day's price.

Hope to see you at the conference,

Jared M. Spool

p.s. Remember, use the UIE promotion code to get an additional $30 off
of each day's price when you register at http://uiconf.com

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html