[webproducers] Mobile Producers

  • From: Victoria Heric <victoriah_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

hi,
i was wondering if people could share who are the top of the line mobile
producers. i'm cool to have people send me the names of their own companies
(offline if they dont want to post it here) but i'd also like opinions about
who
is at the top of their game in this arena.

thanks!

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.