[webproducers] Re: Intranet Functionalities, Do's and Don'ts

  • From: AKF <outdoorminer2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 06:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

<PLUG>

Since we're on the topic, some of you may also find my free "Web
Site User Interface Primer" document of help as well. It was
derived from two chapters of a now-defunct book I was writing on
the subject last year.

It's not a Do's and Don'ts list but rather explains many of the
fundemental concepts of Web UI theory in a concise manner. It's
general purpose in nature but much of what it covers can be
applied to any type of web site, including Intranets.

If interested, visit:
http://www.arifeldman.com/web/webui.html

If you download it and use it, any constructive feedback would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

</PLUG>

=====
"He lies on his side / is he trying to hide?
In fact it's the earth that he's known since birth"

                                      --- Wire (Outdoor Miner)

http://www.stereosociety.com/ram/outdoo.ram

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx