[webproducers] Re: Good Sources for SOW Documents

  • From: H Heriveaux <hheriveaux@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:01:09 -0400

As always, great foundational elements Morry.
Kevin, I would also add Communicating Design, by Dan Brown
(http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Design-Developing-Documentation-Planning/dp/0321392353).

Chapter One starts with a great definition on deliverable:dee-liv'-er-a-bul
(n.): A document created during the course of a web design project to
facilitate communications, capture decisions, and simulate innovation.
Brown goes breaks out 3 types of documents: User Needs; Strategy; and
Design...which are additional foundational elements for your craft.
Good luck,-Herve
www.LinkedIn.com/in/heriveaux
> From: morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [webproducers] Re: [webproducers] Good Sources for SOW Documents
> Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:49:55 +0000
>
> Great question Kevin. Here are a few resources you might find helpful:
>
> http://www.gantthead.com
> http://www.projectreference.com/
>
> Also, some of the web project management books used to have resource websites
> with forms and templates to
> download.

--=

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g