[webproducers] Re: FREE Panel Discussion- webcast and inNYC - Power At Play In Digital Art And

  • From: "Michael Randazzo" <randazzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:09:18 -0500

Hi Michael:

You know, I wasn't even thinking about Blur the group (I prefered Oasis
- even though they have their own problems!).

I could go into the reasons why TNS, Parsons and Creative Time thought
Blur was the right title, but maybe you will come and see for your self
(or comment online - there is a discussion group beginning 4/7).

Hope you are well - are you still involved with anime?

Michael Randazzo
The New School

--- morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BLUR 02: POWER AT PLAY IN DIGITAL ART AND CULTURE

I would say that Blur 1.0 is much better:
http://www.blur.co.uk/

That "Coffee and TV" song is great, I love the part in the video where
the milk carton meets the stawberry milk girlfriend carton in heaven:
http://www.mtv.it/tv/programmi/mad4hits/mad4hits_int.asp

Yes I studied computer graphics at the New School, but when they start
ripping off Damon Albarn I have to draw the line! Of course if they
called it OASIS 2.0 there wouldn't be any issues.

Music is my radar,

Michael

=====
M I C H A E L   J A M E S   P I N T O
website.

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me,
morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx