[webproducers] Email Guidelines/Best Practices

  • From: Victoria Heric <victoriah_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:31:36 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone point me towards a reliable online resource which references best
practices with respect to email design? Specifically, I'm looking for
information relating to point size and call to action placement. Other areas of
discussion such as the development (not just one large image or it gets kicked
back/ dev for multiple browser clients) are more easily located online.

thanks.

--=
Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9

Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.