[webproducers] Contracts

  • From: Andrew Stephens <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:57:32 +0100

Hi All,
This is my first message to the group, but I hope that it brings some
interesting ideas that are helpful to you all.
I run a web production company in its infancy, and was wondering if anyone
had any good resources for getting some contract templates for this
business? I've created a site plan (using Omnigraffle - thanks for the tip!)
and am now writing a statement of work, but it occurred to me that in future
it may well be worth having professionally worded contracts that aren't open
to interpretation.

Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to your replies.

Andrew Stephens

page_id=9

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal
information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
e-mail)