[webproducers] Re: Can anyone recommend good backend inforesources

  • From: Marc Siry <lists@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:39:35 -0500

james scola wrote:

> I am seeking to acquire an overview and rudimentary
> knowledge of the programming languages and theories
> involved in web development beyond HTML, Flash and
> design.

Hello James,

For my tentative forays into PHP and MySQL, I've been very happy with
DevShed:

http://devshed.com/

I find their tutorials very easy to follow, and the forums often contain
useful information.

Good luck,

--
Marc Siry
Interactive Creative Director

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org